Hai. So basically Ive made changes in my blog. Dah delete almost of my blog posts. Nak start fresh rasanya. (Lol Qila nak start fresh come on) So, within this two months, some things happened.
1. Brother's departure to Auckland, NZ.
Bad news; in 4 years ahead, no one to cari gaduh with, tak ada orang nak belanja Subway, tak ada orang nak ajar Calculus in the easiest way, tak ada supir, and basically dah tak ada orang nak ajak mengumpat orang lain. Lol.
Good news; I have a very bright chance of getting a car from my parents (HA HA HA HA). And I get his room all by myself.
Apparently, he's the only Malaysian in his course (Mechanical Engineering) at the AUT.
2. MUET.
Not to brag or anything, but I did 'very well'. The speaking test was kinda difficult. Same goes to reading test. I messed up my writing test but I think I did good on listening test. We'll see how the result will turn out to be.
3. End of second year of Diploma.
Things were pretty darn hard last semester. Tapi Alhamdulillah dapat tebus result third semester. Im back on track, babi! Eh, baby. Hoping to be still on the running for another two semesters. Aiming to apply some scholarships for my degree years ahead. Gila kau kalau tak ada pinjaman/biasiswa. Mak bapak gua bukan Tony Fernandez. "You're fired!"
3. Gen's departure to Nice, France.
Okay. This was emotional. Seeing her mother and sisters hugged him so tightly, makes some of us shed our tears. I know Adib was crying. Dia dahlah putih, bila menangis muka dia jadi merah gila. Took some pictures with him and we said babai.
Dan masa on the way balik, tayar kereta pecah. Masa tu almost pukul 1 pagi. K.
4. "You are, you are the love of my life"
Still going strong with my Mr. Sotong, insyaAllah :*
Eh Mr. Sotong tu not that he's some kind of lelaki lembut ke apa (unless dia agar-agar), tapi ada this one occasion, we did some sotong dance in the middle of empty parking lot. Heh.
And that's pretty much it. Ive lost my sense in writing, really. Tak humorous pun. Blegh.