Hello.
I had a few weeks that came from hell. And I doubt everything in the time being. All I can do is just hoping for the best. Anyway, IJM scholarship interview and Gamuda Scholarship Workshop went so-so. Didn't put any high hopes on those two. But of course la kan if I passed any of them, excited macam asdfghjkl.
Ehem. I just bought a reusable water bottle and some nice little bags (which I don't even know what to do with them) as birthday presents to myself since no one is giving me any. Heheh. I don't know, this year's birthday is the worst I've had so far, I think.
Haih, takmau pikiaq dah.
Move on to the good news! Abang will be back this month, on the 24th! But only for a month and will not have the chance to celebrate Raya here since his classes will start before that. Curse you, NZ haha.
Btw, anyone who's reading this... I know Allah is always with His servants. But would you please pray for the best for me? Because I'm having a hard time right now and I really need some additional virtual motivation. Thank you so much. May God bless.