Thursday, April 14, 2016

#53

Assalamualaikum. Hi.

Hehe. I just deleted my Instagram and Twitter accounts. For now, I just use Facebook and Whatsapp. Tumblr-ing in free time. For some people, deactivating/deleting social media might appear as an immature act but for me, it's some kind of remedy for myself. It's when you feel you are free (at least emotionally) because it's no point when you feel annoyed observing people's lives. If doing so - deleting social media - makes me feel relieved, who are you to say otherwise? It's a matter of opinion and perspective. You are not saint enough to talk about other people's maturity. If you label people as what they may seem, then what are you? You dont label orang sesuka hati you.

Sometimes we dont know what are the reasons behind a person's decision. He/She may be ashamed of something so that's why shutting diri sendiri from outside world is a need. Most of the time, it's not about other people, but it's about ourselves. So, dont go spread words of uncertainty. Dont feel you are superior and feel the need to talk about something you're unsure of just to make yourself feel better. Not a noble act.

Ahah! So I will probably going somewhere haha. Bye!

P/s: First, It's 'be matured', not 'be mature'. Second, it's about my dignity of why I did that . So dont say something you dont know. Dont make a fool of yourself. Third, I dont need your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment