Hi,
It's new year's eve. I'm beginning to hear fireworks. What a year 2017 has been. A year where I envision myself winning in life. Not really but I'd like to think that I think that way. I feel like I want to highlight some of things that happened to me in 2017. Let's get into it, shall we...
Kyoto, Japan.
To be honest, this is the longest and the farthest I've been away from Malaysia. And also the very first time I experience winter, it was amazing. Wait, no. JAPAN IS AMAZING! I'd like to go there again someday if Allah wills.
BEng (Hons) in Civil Engineering.
One of the biggest milestones in my life by far. I am forever grateful I was given the chance to continue my degree and finish it. It was not a smooth sailing but in the end, I am satisfied, I am content.
Engineer? Seriously?
An engineer. At MRT project. Are you kidding me? A lot of people have been telling me that I was lucky I got involve in mega project like this and I didnt ask for it. It was given to me. And to top it off, I am the only woman (out of 25 guys) in Launching Department. Damn. I would like to thank my 21-year-old self for struggling her ass that time finding a good scholarship with working bond and finally landed herself with IJM Scholarship and look where I am right now. Im gonna cry.
Future Husband
I'm gonna laugh at myself for worrying too much about finding love. I still remember I talked to few of my friends about my #misi2tahun back in 2016. It was about targeting that at least I'll find myself a guy whose possesses husband material in two years time. I'm entering 2018 and about to realizing the mission, insyaAllah. I met him when I started working at MRT and to be frank, I didn't think it would be this fast. But the first time I saw him, I felt something different, something I never felt before and I knew at that moment I need to have him. InsyaAllah, doakan yang baik-baik.
Little Things
- First paycheck
- Great colleagues/teammates
- Understandable parents
- Supportive siblings and friends
- Gaining weight accordingly
I know 2018 will be hectic but I do hope the outcome will be great. InsyaAllah, amin.
No comments:
Post a Comment